view printer-friendly version (opens in new window)
CETIS project moves to Bolton Institute
For Immediate Release
Bangor, Wales, 19th July 2002 - The CETIS project is moving from the University of Wales, Bangor to Bolton Institute on the 1st of August 2002.
The move is taking place because Oleg Liber - the project holder for CETIS - is taking up a new role at Bolton Institute.
CETIS directors Oleg Liber and Bill Olivier will be making the move to Bolton Institute, while the team comprised of Scott Wilson, Lisa Rowlands, Sharon Perry and new hire Wilbert Kraan will continue working from Bangor.
This impact on the organisation is expected to be minimal, as CETIS is already a distributed organisation with personnel in a number of different universities and colleges.
By operating in a range of institutions CETIS spreads expertise on standards throughout the sector, and increases the number of feedback channels for members of the UK education community contributing to the development of standards.
CETIS is funded by the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC).
For more details, contact Scott Wilson on 01248 383645 or send an email to email@example.com.
View a CETIS organisation chart in Word format (37k)
After the move, the CETIS organisation will look as follows:
- Directors: Bill Olivier & Oleg Liber, Bolton Institute
- Director, Networking and Partnerships: Paul Lefrere, Open University
- Assistant Director, Dissemination and Infrastructure: Scott Wilson, University of Wales, Bangor
- Assistant Director, SIGs and Content: Lorna Campbell, University of Strathclyde
- Web Journalist: Wilbert Kraan, University of Wales, Bangor
- Events and Dissemination coordinator: Lisa Rowlands, University of Wales, Bangor
- X4L support officer: TBA, Bolton Institute
- FE Focus Group Coordinators: Steve Jeyes and Clive Church, Newark and Sherwood College
- Educational Content Coordinator: Sarah Currier, University of Strathclyde
- Assessment Coordinator: Niall Sclater, University of Strathclyde
- Learner Information and Enterprise Coordinator: Rob Ward, Centre for Recording Achievement
- Metadata and Digital Repositories Coordinator: Phil Barker, Heriot Watt University
- Accessibility Coordinator: Sharon Perry, University of Wales, Bangor
- Pedagogy Forum Coordinator: TBA, Bolton Institute