eLearning Results 2004
This is the second of the standards focussed e-learning conference organised by VLE maker Giunti. This edition focusses on implementation and streamlining rather than new specs and practices. The conference will be preceded by workshops on IMS Learning Design, SCORM 2004, OKI, and SCORM and AICC Certification.
The conference itself will be built around 'leading market players' in 8 thematic streams:
- k-12 & Primary Education
- Higher & Life Long Education
- Medical Education
- Industry & Corporate Training
- Banking and Business Education
- Media, Publishing & Content Distribution
- Mobile, Wireless and New Learning Technologies
- Governmental & Public Authorities eLearning
The two day Conference Session will enable you to hear, meet & discuss with official representatives from:
- The European Commission and European Governments & Bodies disclosing central and national policies and support measures to foster wider standards uptake and diffusion
- International Users & Market Adopters presenting eLearning STARS ©, leading reference case studies of innovative and/or structural use of new eLearning interoperability standards
- International Standardisation Bodies updating attendees on new works and achievements from main international specification and standardization bodies (e.g. AICC, IMS, SCORM, OKI, CEN, IEEE)
Last but not least, if you are looking to take a spouse along to one conference this year, Sestri Levante is certainly the right place.