view printer-friendly version (opens in new window)
Next CETIS Assessment SIG meeting - 29 August 2003
The next CETIS Assessment SIG meeting will take place on Friday 29th August 2003 at Learning and Teaching Scotland, 74 Victoria Crescent Road, Glasgow, G12 9JN.
Registration and coffee will be at 10am, with the meeting running from 10:30 - 4pm. A buffet lunch will be provided.
The agenda for the day includes:
* Reports on IMS and OKI activities, including the IMS Interactive Content SIG and the possiblity of a new version of the QTI specification;
* A presentation by Charles Duncan of Intrallect on their interactions work with EML, QTI and their own extensions, followed by discussion on simple interactions and the interpretability of QTI;
* A presentation by Gerry Graham of Learning and Teaching Scotland on the continued development of their QTI player (a version of their Content Packager manifest and the viewer is available under the 'Files' section of the SIG homepage);
* A presentation by Manolis Mavrikis of the University of Edinburgh on the implementation of maths quesitons in QTI;
* Reports on recent work in the development of maths extensions for QTI and an attempt to establish common practice in this area;
* A presentation by Graham Smith on work he has been doing for the SIG, including the updated example set and rendering engine;
* The SIG's QTI Common Practice Initiative.
A location map and travel information can be found at http://www.ltscotland.com/resources/lts_map_glasgow.pdf.
To register for the event, please email Rowin at mailto:email@example.com, or call 0141 548 2298.
The 8th CETIS Educational Content SIG meeting will be held the day before, also at Learning and Teaching Scotland. More information is available at http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/20030625141215/.
Date: 28 August, 2003
Venue: Learning and Teaching Scotland, Glasgow
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org