ࡱ> k Rbjbj &|}}NlJJJJ<dc|~ttttO: $ߑ ؏OO؏tt:tt *~Z8vt `]@J7.Xv<'<cevCETIS EC SIG Minutes Minutes of the fifth meeting of the CETIS EC SIG University of Staffordshire Monday 21st October 2002 Participants Bob Banks, Ed Barker, Phil Barker, Tom Boyle, Shelagh Brumpton, Gayle Calverley, Lorna Campbell, Jackie Carter, Clive Church, Eddie Clarke, Julian Cook, Paul Coupe, Sarah Currier (Chair), Jerome DiPietro, Mat Evans, Bob Guinn, Chris Jesshope, Steve Jeyes, Neil Jones, Fiona Leslie, Jon Maslin, Colin Milligan, Martin Morrey, Adrian Moss, Zo Neumann, Chris Poole, Andy Ramsden, Julie Ryan, Ben Ryan, Peter Sloep, Mark Stiles, Steve Walmsley, Ruth Wilson, Sue White. Apologies Chris A. Baker, John Casey, Robert Dyer, Suzanne Hardy, Daniel G. Howell, Boon Low, Patricia McHugo, Andrew Middleton, Grant Naylor, Fiona O'Brien, Bill Olivier, Niall Sclater, Sharon Perry, Amber Thomas. Welcome and round table introductions All. CETIS SIGs Educational Content SIG Report from Sarah Currier, EC SIG Coordinator. Smooth handover of SIG Coordinator role from Lorna Campbell to Sarah. The EC SIG has been involved in much dissemination and advisory work since the last meeting, including work with new JISC X4L projects. Will be attending the JISC IE Programme meeting in November along with Phil Barker of the Metadata SIG to run session on standards. Attended ALT-C and the IMS Open Technical Forum, Member Exchange and Special Briefings. Currently working on JISC/CETIS briefing paper aimed at beginners with Scott Wilson on IMS Content Packaging. Soon to be published along with basic PowerPoint slideshow explaining IMS CP also. Future briefing papers will follow the same format. IMS Learning Design now a public draft specification; available on IMS website:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120327" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120327 DNER & Learning Objects study now complete; final documents soon to go on project website:  HYPERLINK "http://www.strath.ac.uk/Departments/CAP/dnerlo/index.html" http://www.strath.ac.uk/Departments/CAP/dnerlo/index.html. The study was not officially a CETIS project; it was JISC funded and carried out by Sarah Currier, Lorna Campbell and Steve Jeyes; the results should prove interesting for SIG members as it looks at evaluating JISC content for reusability. The EC SIG list will be used to disseminate the study. Sarah will be attending ASCILITE and ICCE conferences in Auckland in December, presenting various papers of relevance to the SIG, and attending workshops on standards and reusable learning objects run by James Dalziel and Prof. Tom Boyle respectively. She will be out of the country from 30 Nov. 2002 until 14 Jan. 2003, but will be staying in touch by email and mobile. Accessibility SIG - Apologies from Sharon Perry, Accessibility SIG Coordinator. The Accessibility SIGs second meeting was held the day after this meeting in Salford. For further details see:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/members/accessibility/meetings/meetings" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/members/accessibility/meetings/meetings Assessment SIG - Report from Niall Sclater, Assessment SIG Coordinator, read out by Sarah Currier: The Assessment SIG met recently after the IMS event in Sheffield. Several members have now built systems that implement the item (question) part of the QTI specification and have thus built up in-depth knowledge of its benefits and limitations. A list of the problems and ambiguities is now being worked on by the SIG. It will be fed back to a new IMS Special Area Interest Group on Assessment led by Steve Lay who will be proposing a version 1.2.1 which will address these limitations. Members of the SIG put a proposal to JISC under its X4L programme and have received funding for a project called Technologies for Online Interoperable Assessment (TOIA). TOIA will build online assessment creation, delivery and analysis tools that implement the QTI specification and will be made available freely to UK FE/HE institutions. The SIG will next meet at Surrey University on January 8th. For further details see the SIG web page at: HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/assessment/"http://www.cetis.ac.uk/assessment/ Metadata SIG - Report by Phil Barker, Metadata SIG Coordinator. Phil introduced himself as new Coordinator of the Metadata SIG (having taken over from Jenny Slater), and Ed Barker who is assisting him at Heriot-Watt University. The SIG has now taken on responsibility for the IMS Digital Repository Interoperability spec. Recent news: The IEEE LOM is now the first ever elearning interoperability standard. Please note, however, this means that you will have to buy it from IEEE. The final draft version was still available from the website ( HYPERLINK "http://ltsc.ieee.org/wg12/index.html" http://ltsc.ieee.org/wg12/index.html) as at 6 Nov. 2002. Further issues on this covered under Lorna Campbells presentation on CEN/ISSS below. A summary of results of the SIGs metadata survey is now available from the SIG web page at:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010801162745/FR20020729170509" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010801162745/FR20020729170509. Case studies are being prepared as a follow-up to this survey. FE Focus Group - Report by Clive Church, FE Focus Group Coordinator. Clive gave an update on the current situation in FE / 6th form colleges re Learning and Skills Council / JISC funding and the strong push in the sector for de facto standards. He also covered relevant activities within Becta and other organisations, and the inclusion of FE in the JISC X4L programme. The FE Focus Group currently aims to: Disseminate interoperability standards: Links with RSCs (training events) Support X4L implementation / training Support to Becta / Learndirect / BSI Integrate FE with HE developments: Promote Special Interest Groups Inform HE Engage with X4L strand B projects Promote communities: Continue engagement with NLN partners Link with NGFL and LT Scotland Link with FERL and CGFL developments Provide exemplars (ICONEX) Clive gave his presentation off-the-cuff, but he has made the slides he originally prepared available:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105143414" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105143414 CETIS Central Announcements Lorna Campbell, Assistant Director, CETIS. CETIS Directors Bill Olivier and Oleg Liber are now based at Bolton Institute, which has taken over managing CETIS from the University of Wales, Bangor. Some CETIS staff are still based at Bangor. Demands on CETIS resources have increased due to the recent funding of 25 JISC X4L projects. CETIS Central has already been involved in supporting a number of these projects, and CETIS staff are involved in all three of the Strand A projects. The JISC has recognised the increased support needs and has funded a new post at CETIS specifically to support X4L. This post is presently being recruited. There is a new CETIS group forming: a Pedagogy Focus Group, which will operate along the same lines as the FE Focus Group, working with all the SIGs on pedagogy issues. A Coordinator for this group is also being recruited at present. Wilbert Kraan is the new CETIS Web journalist based at Bangor, taking over from Scott Wilson, who, along with Lorna, is now an Assistant Director of CETIS. CETIS Central is organising a closed Code Bash, and an open Content Exchange to follow up on the work done in the EC SIGs Content Exchange Evaluation. Further details and results will be announced on the EC SIG list. IMS Quarterly Meeting, Sheffield, September 2002 Latest on IMS Learning Design Report presentation by Dr. Peter Sloep (Open University of the Netherlands representative to IMS Meeting) Slides:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120327" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120327 Peter is one of the original developers of OUNLs Educational Modelling Language (EML), which has provided the basis for the IMS Learning Design spec. He gave a presentation on the history and development of EML and IMS Learning Design, elucidated the differences between the two, and explained the latter. He also covered how IMS Content Packaging and IMS Simple Sequencing relate to IMS Learning Design. IMS Learning Design is now a public draft specification and is available on the IMS website:  HYPERLINK "http://imsglobal.org/learningdesign/index.cfm" http://imsglobal.org/learningdesign/index.cfm The Learning Design group is now on an exceptionally short timetable, aiming to produce the final version by 15 Jan. 2003. They are working very hard to put together use cases by mid-December to enable voting on the spec to start. IMS Open Technical Forum Short report presentation by Sarah Currier, EC SIG Coordinator. Slides:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165613" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165613 While the main IMS Meetings are open to IMS members only, they also host a one day Open Technical Forum. In Sheffield this year this event had three main parts: the keynote address by Prof. Diana Laurillard, followed by two panel sessions, one on conformance issues and one on elearning implementation in the UK. However, much of the event ended up centring on conformance issues, and Sarah passed information about this to Steve Jeyes to include in his later presentation on conformance. The remainder of this presentation focused on Prof. Laurillards case for developing a strong R&D community for elearning; her support of IMS Learning Design; and the general gap between the immediate needs of the training and educational communities, and the present situation with standards and specifications. Sarahs full notes on this day are available on the EC SIG web page at:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021016190914" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021016190914 Presentations from the Forum are available on the IMS web site at:  HYPERLINK "http://www.imsglobal.org/otf/otfpresentations2002sheffield.cfm" http://www.imsglobal.org/otf/otfpresentations2002sheffield.cfm IMS Member Exchange & Special Briefings Report presentation by Dr. Ben Ryan (HLSI Project, Huddersfield University). Slides:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106121137" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106121137 IMS also hosted a Member Exchange event and two Special Briefings in Sheffield. The first Briefing was for elearning managers, the second for developers. Ben Ryan attended these events on behalf of the EC SIG, funded as a SIG task. He presented a summary of the Member Exchange and Developers Special Briefing here, focusing on the report from Singapores Elearning Competency Centre, with brief looks at the other presentations. A full report document on these events will also be made available shortly on the EC SIG web page, including a joint report on the Managers Special Briefing from Ben and Boon Low of the Assessment SIG. Valkenburg Group and CEN/ISSS Meetings Report by Lorna Campbell, Assistant Director, CETIS. Slides:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165633" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165633 As well as attending the IMS Meeting in Sheffield, Lorna also recently attended the third meeting of the Valkenburg Group and the most recent meeting of the CEN/ISSS WS-LT. The Valkenburg Group is an informal network of EML implementers and developers, and includes participants from around the world. Lornas report covered activities of a number of the major participants, and laid out the Groups work plan and current issues and requirements. CEN/ISSS WS-LT is a European standards body that works closely with the IEEE LTSC, and much of Lornas report centred on activities relating to the IEEE LOM, which has recently become a standard. Issues include availability of the standard now that it must be paid for; who owns the copyright; and the fact that the LOM standard will not be fast tracked through to being made an ISO standard, as is normal practice. Updates on other CEN/ISSS project teams were also given, including the announcement of three new teams. One of these is for a Learning Technology Standards Observatory, for which submissions were due 10 Nov. 2002. Merlot Conference and Conformance Issues Update Report by Steve Jeyes, FE Focus Group Coordinator. Slides:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105162810" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105162810 Steve Jeyes and Clive Church attended the recent American elearning conference MERLOT International in Atlanta. Steve gave a brief report on their experience there, the highlight being the BizEds Cameron Balloons Virtual Factory winning the MERLOT online resource award:  HYPERLINK "http://taste.merlot.org/awards2002/" http://taste.merlot.org/awards2002/. Congratulations to EC SIG member Andy Beharrell and the rest of the team! Steve also reported on recent events and issues around conformance, including developments towards a UK elearning conformance centre and the several-sided debate at the IMS Open Technical Forum and in the community in general. The initial push by the Office of the eEnvoy / eGIF appears to have slowed somewhat recently. High Level Skills for Industry Digital Repository - Update - Presentation with demo by Steve Walmsley & technical issues by Ben Ryan. This project is based at the University of Huddersfield and is being supported by the Yorkshire and Humber Regional Development Agency. Steve repeated the overview presentation given at the 4th EC SIG meeting in Edinburgh, for which presentation and flash demo are already available on the SIG page:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20020624160000" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20020624160000 Flash demo: Go to EC SIG web site, scroll down to Files, click on High Level Skills for Industry Project Flash Demonstration (zip file) to download. Ben gave an update, focusing on an overview of their new authoring tool, which includes metadata templates and profiles, IMS Content Packaging output, and full Word functionality. This part of the presentation is also now available:  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120759" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120759 AudioGraph Software: Introduction to Multimedia Authoring Tool Presentation and demo by Chris Jesshope, Professor of Computer Science, Hull University. AudioGraph is a freely available tool for creating lectures online with sound and graphics incorporated. NZEdSoft are looking at IMS Content Packaging at present. Chris used the software in question to give his presentation, so youll need to download the AudioGraph plug-in to view this:  HYPERLINK "http://nzedsoft.com/Cetis.f/Index.htm" http://nzedsoft.com/Cetis.f/Index.htm Activities at Staffordshire University Presentation by Eddie Clarke and Mark Stiles.  HYPERLINK "http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165358" http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165358 This report on content-related work at Staffordshire covered three main areas: Release 2.05 of their VLE COSE. Many new features, including IMS Content Packaging conformant packaging and exchange facility. Report on the CO3 project, which involved VLEs COSE, CoMentor and Colloquia. Project included experiential assessment of IMS Metadata, Content Packaging and Enterprise specifications. Their new X4L project: SURF. Includes partners Stoke College and Shrewsbury College of A&T. Aims to generate standards conformant reusable content across COSE and Learnwise (and possibly Blackboard and TekniCAL). The presentation includes much more detail on each of these. Future EC SIG Tasks and Meetings Discussion facilitated by Sarah Currier. SIG meetings are a place for the EC SIG to let CETIS know what is needed by the community. This discussion was intended to draw out some guidance on how future SIG meetings and tasks can meet those needs. Tasks The EC SIG has a small budget for commissioning small-scale tasks. The discussion kicked off with Lorna Campbell explaining the remit of the upcoming CETIS Code Bash (closed; for invited developers and implementers only; intended to hash out problems and solutions with transferring content between systems) and the CETIS Content Exchange (open to all; publicly demonstrating some of the results of the Code Bash). Sarah then read out an email from SIG member John Casey at Stirling University, essentially suggesting that small case studies or use cases would be most helpful to the community. Sarah asked for people to begin discussion by thinking about issues that had come up during the days presentations and discussions and where they saw things could or should go in the future. There was some discussion/questions around the future of the various IMS specs, e.g. would Learning Design supersede Simple Sequencing or would they both continue? They are still meeting different needs for the foreseeable future (see Peter Sloeps presentation above to see how they fit together and complement each other). The comment was made that many people developing elearning content still see metadata as superfluous, and that Learning Design may help bridge this gap and bring greater understanding of the need for metadata. A question was also raised regarding integration of IMS QTI into IMS Content Packaging. In general there was agreement that small-scale use cases, looking not just at implementation of individual specs, but including comparison and integration of different specs, would be helpful. Use cases specifically for FE and other identifiable communities was also put forward. New projects, particularly X4L may find these useful; they may also be able to provide some. Future meetings While there was no time to do a more in-depth, formal evaluation of where to take EC SIG meetings in the future, there was a short discussion which came up with the following points: Present format and content of meeting is very useful in general. The wide range of participants experiences and disciplines (i.e. teachers; librarians; courseware developers; programmers; managers, etc.) is a real strength of the SIG; dont want to break that down. Also, reports back from meetings and conferences are very useful. Need more time to discuss issues that come up in depth. Need to allow for different degrees of experience and knowledge, and also different communities of practice and interests. At this stage perhaps the above can be achieved by having one segment of the day split into sub-groups for specific interests, e.g.: Beginners; Implementers of IMS CP; Pedagogy; Conformance, etc. Everyone coming back together afterwards is important! It was decided to try this at the next meeting and monitor how it works. Sarah will also start using evaluation forms for these meetings. There was a suggestion of having a slot next time for X4L projects to present what they are doing, and that we should make more effort to pull in practitioners/users of the specs and relevant tools and systems (i.e. teachers). Lorna reminded us of the two new CETIS posts which will hopefully help with these two areas also: X4L Coordinator and Pedagogy Focus Group Coordinator. They will both work closely with the SIGs. Sarah said that she would circulate these ideas briefly on the EC SIG discussion list to gather any additional thoughts and ideas, and take it forward from there. Date and Venue of Next Meeting To be decided. Date will most likely be in late February 2003. Offers of a venue to Sarah Currier. Sarah Currier EC SIG Coordinator  HYPERLINK "mailto:lmc@strath.ac.uk" sarah.currier@strath.ac.uk 19th November 2002 KqsCJcp=?dmd e  G H ̼̦zqfXfj.$OJQJU^JjOJQJU^J0JOJQJ^J$j"B*OJQJU^JphjB*OJQJU^Jph OJQJ^J>*B*OJQJ^Jph 56\]5\5B*H*OJQJ\^Jph5B*OJQJ\^Jph5B*CJOJQJ\^Jph5B*CJOJQJ\^Jph jU"X7:a$$Ifl Q!  33064 la$IfX$$Ifl Q!064 la $$Ifa$RKLhcdeop=>?lmny $$Ifa$ $$Ifa$ $$Ifa$ $$Ifa$yz  n e I Q  $h$If^ha$ $ & F'$Ifa$ $$Ifa$J$$EƀfFIfa$ ' ( &&'UVWyz|  KL  )POJQJ^JaJ B*H*OJQJ^JphB*OJQJ^Jphjn(OJQJU^Jj'OJQJU^Jj&OJQJU^J>*OJQJ^Jj%OJQJU^J>* OJQJ^JjOJQJU^J0JOJQJ^J/|}gh{|`J$$EƀfFIfa$J$$EƀfFIfa$ $$Ifa$ abbc()QRS $ & F($Ifa$G$EƀfFIf $$Ifa$STUx56789Nt $$Ifa$ & F)$If & F($If$If $ & F($Ifa$PT48N;<!!!!""""ŴŤőzpj_zRŤ>*B*OJQJ^JphB*hmH phsH  hmH sH 5OJQJ\^J5B*OJQJ\^Jph0JOJQJ^J$j)B*OJQJU^JphjB*OJQJU^Jph <B*CJOJQJ^JaJphB*OJQJ^JphOJQJ^JaJOJQJ^JaJ <OJQJ^JaJ OJQJ^J<OJPJQJ^JaJ ijT U !!!!""# #$$%%i&j&&Z'['D)$If $$Ifa$""""##%%P%Q%R%%%j&&&&'''X'Y'E)~***+++R+S+U++++++%,&,{p{bppj0OJQJU^JjOJQJU^J OJQJ^J$jO/B*OJQJU^Jph$j-B*OJQJU^Jph>*B*OJQJ^Jph$j,B*OJQJU^Jph0JOJQJ^JjB*OJQJU^Jph$jH+B*OJQJU^JphB*OJQJ^Jph&D)E)~***T+U++',(,,4-5-..///000S1T1f2g2444D5$If $$Ifa$&,(,O,,,,,,2-3-//00d0e0f00045L5M555555667 7!7D7E789Z9[9:׻׻׻t׻pi OJQJ^J5\$jt6B*OJQJU^Jph$j5B*OJQJU^Jph$j3B*OJQJU^Jph5B*OJQJ\^Jph0JOJQJ^J$j-2B*OJQJU^JphjB*OJQJU^Jph>*B*OJQJ^JphB*OJQJ^Jph'D5557788Z9[9:;;;<%=(=)===h>i>>D?E?F??$If$If $If^$If $$Ifa$:::::::;;;Z;<<<<<#=$='=(=)=g==>>???B?C?F?m??????(@)@{@źzlj`;OJQJU^JjS:OJQJU^J5\0JCJOJQJ^JaJ#j8CJOJQJU^JaJjCJOJQJU^JaJCJOJQJ^JaJCJOJQJ^J0JOJQJ^Jjy7OJQJU^JjOJQJU^J OJQJ^JH*OJQJ^J'?*@+@z@{@@@GAAABBBBBCCCCCFFlImIJ$If $h$If^ha$ $ & F&$Ifa$ $$Ifa${@@@GAAABBCCCJKQQQRR@RARfRgRhRRRRRRRRRRRRӶƫӞӉ{k5B*CJOJQJ\^Jph5B*OJQJ\^JphCJH*OJQJ^JB*OJQJ^JphB*CJOJQJ^Jph0JCJOJQJ^Jj<CJOJQJU^JjCJOJQJU^JCJOJQJ^J5OJQJ\^J hmH sH 5\ OJQJ^J>*OJQJ^J!JJJKKL1MMNN2O3OPP}Q~QQQQRRR-R@RRR$If $ & F&$Ifa$$If$If $$Ifa$RRRRR$a$X$$Ifl Q!064 la $$Ifa$$&P 1. A!"#$%"Ddz+  C fANC:\Interoperability\LC SIG\banner2.gifb!#m% !Dn!#m% PNG  IHDR=!\PLTE99JJRRcckkss{{bbKGDH cmPPJCmp0712Hs\o߮{䭔Joζj[pjVSSշz)+N~|` o||=s gW7}Dvט pm[`㜤ig>Uv>$Y-qll*{#ho涝Ak-:f0M]S~繾1kB|o ?\N"z sm sgsTbrZIׄb|]7ND;6wB;K5^f>6R\[k-[4Er>D|pgyںȽ{6suuim3 ll=fy4-zKdڂȜq-SN3}:'YQ{6<4 mۃpvCh[p2T(,6Z6B=Ε{Cm+ mْ':]UV\EY^ tO R(asڄL$slμ lˆAĀI6~Lts-GDK3:6'o")kk`o';sFAu/)ݥߢukOaeaZ[o+'< ]\\hK6P9a.)Nͳ,S{0g(g/t@lcFnZn̉OmJQC{r.VFwZ[6@~l[jOw;l~E2Cӣh8.#4AN-u'9YE Dֶ۳ٸ,M974+ds4P%L5a{`i?CH19_T16yY_G[E օ n;ۓ-/浽ZZtOcQK!86F8R7yF+|syjqOqËa syZ ֺSLT[v /9_,8fSvuM(@.}e!gk@v AB^[4߇W'\TK 9Yq2_U|tCZ?bs!6-g}8̛p:Ɩ=|d/F*Z6LЙH_V0-#/TycǓI)h󰇟19wen}Ca鵼dYtnݚQ"Η3eZ2n9Ƌf҉zx {]QF,FEjsL暪%V}3$`=vP0 7ᣒ6io=-zZE;L6&6Wo7ȉ[}nF՜'=#Η\Ty!J'u(6xHԶ2~0q XM'_ԩ~,m+Q[ٰf'IMsB 7 E{wn %7(O@SmeN[9$= 7%&ɋa;~ ޤMoRP!=xr<,Qr%zL#>>F["cuSm:]\G[<˔i5'i7׷K^u`: nCc#/D(eu 5؜?T>Qnu߉=fx*L¹0G *YsyGl %nxU>#e DGW.Jtoe M]o4@ØM 6=Bڵm&fąS8-ǠMo5~"_ axa/؍R@_;!Xܦѳ>q4}*[˞((u꼗U `y00XNC׫wrrasrͤ9\_.jM1UM0ǗD˿q[g|[Nm+>O}˝ rTތŀ J{GH?0P󐈍+k8ٶB2m!e?%EuJ7 ]BJҬȸ$bu !ͳs,o$Op0_bFfi1E: FGG^w\:k f=a `Jn4:9!o[.;='*}XZ[q?)l|o5780iGQuM3;L3,iw-h/hxHam|`_I@9t/u?MxBW1f42k o:~-uĕz|$FMHuL 9=!WXؘVQuU4g܂ZcsGL># Z.6da?}熧?bWN~s.9j=u#1]w3SURɴ#/S/Tät4K46(VjKG*>BԓU[d[gI}wZ>K`xC58T$5b *o&㬸-MI%>st9p?r&ImsmAXcB%fV=$.k!H) ̷q9iq\sdl Z,ɡb; c=ymxQ߂9]k~znKGxbߌbr/e 5SI ;O 3C(Rc8"QJļ."tnܾ%`'$oN(W9"g&h"F"ʕ0E(;p*m"d65$Ȓ0'sl@3mv/a~2ɡF(>–=>o0<5*__Տ b #L17 QP>0<FSz_ o,]O{pn#]9y;v hyaj4z +aN/v HE*&⩝[$a'|,$BDF.Ik~/]7ZvbXGs=2wCl|P7ءsa<0)Tp hA#f,~lxIG顄3͵!--Fvd˦Wt̆Jn=W"gۡOF1;7nj#KFAs,ae>GB׆nWD24:qvDי=P g]sPߒC "<_Po=2hXv I G{y` ˲=|/ֳg?Ar? 'M[*}FUМO\ư$]٢;7r {DAXh-y!@M< sF7?j3y+ݹђDvlV"ăhxY@ܟՉbF6O\N.mG7{MZ*a sC-,2 0 n:θf;}oՓe]+h>"} jޛxx Ο,S[Ҟ|[ݹ1Lܨi]JaPَD=/>f\Q7sXfq[ ,2uT4Q}z![o'ɺtf #D<6g .4i?|J]0#Dk-+?]$~O)W2ms.ww8#Sc{mi%0has`?$w$nh:4? r(c| |K,eKitȌVmn؜ŋNB!7>(7+'C){t{Jܡ'dCS'2t(n`gS7ޮ+3Wh!|k9%X=偿3^ Jfy/]Y< j{دӛ1|x[/Z=;6_Q+B܂o&h̃|ºA܈}dM<->(Yw_tgnkufp7y ӕg+V,(Eyyo<HeAF"Մ`/㱙Id/JQ?'Ά˚݁ԧe /=WN=FJrkȝX6yu[Ae2p_BEfD})n{a\\+Jɧ*q!+=E< g$GiK1}U6_Fx2r5"IAơ(1-؉cZ~E@JT IyuW8߽) = ?-͓ۦV){(C\ɽa6_II+3cU XACt8F(ZB۷C~?ZMKO?]Y͕~?w%:3Eb#r*9>bAbʷX \X׏])ǃeWWٖAQv/B]eqS,ԙ WM77amj6I4 ϧHӗ"S}u +wIENDB`mDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120327yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120327]DyK :http://www.strath.ac.uk/Departments/CAP/dnerlo/index.htmlyK thttp://www.strath.ac.uk/Departments/CAP/dnerlo/index.htmlqDyK ?http://www.cetis.ac.uk/members/accessibility/meetings/meetingsyK ~http://www.cetis.ac.uk/members/accessibility/meetings/meetingsDyK yK Fhttp://www.cetis.ac.uk/assessment/DyK yK Jhttp://ltsc.ieee.org/wg12/index.htmlmDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010801162745/FR20020729170509yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010801162745/FR20020729170509mDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105143414yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105143414mDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120327yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120327-DyK .http://imsglobal.org/learningdesign/index.cfmyK \http://imsglobal.org/learningdesign/index.cfmmDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165613yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165613mDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021016190914yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021016190914qDyK ?http://www.imsglobal.org/otf/otfpresentations2002sheffield.cfmyK ~http://www.imsglobal.org/otf/otfpresentations2002sheffield.cfmmDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106121137yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106121137mDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165633yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165633mDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105162810yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105162810DyK $http://taste.merlot.org/awards2002/yK Hhttp://taste.merlot.org/awards2002/mDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20020624160000yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20020624160000mDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120759yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120759 DyK &http://nzedsoft.com/Cetis.f/Index.htmyK Lhttp://nzedsoft.com/Cetis.f/Index.htmmDyK >http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165358yK |http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165358DyK lmc@strath.ac.ukyK 0mailto:lmc@strath.ac.uk i0@0 Normal_HmH sH tH H@H Heading 1$@&5B*OJQJ\^Jph>@> Heading 2$@&5OJQJ\^JN@N Heading 3$$@&a$5B*OJQJ\^JphP@P Heading 4$$@&a$5OJQJ\^JhmH sH R@R Heading 5$$@&a$5B*CJOJQJ\^JphNN Heading 6$$@&a$5B*OJQJ\^Jph333B@B Heading 7$$@&a$>*OJQJ^J<@< Heading 8$@&>*OJQJ^J<A@< Default Paragraph FontBB@B Body Text$a$B*OJQJ^Jph>P> Body Text 2 ] OJQJ^J.U@. Hyperlink >*B*ph<Q@"< Body Text 3$a$ OJQJ^JJC@2J Body Text Indent$h^ha$CJaJNRBN Body Text Indent 2$^a$CJaJ>V@Q> FollowedHyperlink >*B* phN|KLhcdeop=>?lmnyz neIQ     | } gh{|abbc()QRSTUx56789NtijTU  !!i"j""Z#[#D%E%~&&&T'U'''((((4)5)**+++,,,S-T-f.g.000D1113344Z5[567778%9(9)999h:i::D;E;F;;*<+<z<{<<<G===>>>>>?????BBlEmEFFFGGH1IIJJ2K3KLL}M~MMMMNNN-N@NNNNNNN000000000000000000000000000' 0' 0' 0' 0' 0' 00' 0' 0000000000000000000000000000000( 0( 0( 0( 00( 0( 0( 0( 00) 0( 0( 0( 0( 0( 0( 00) 0( 0( 0( 0) 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000& 00& 00& 00000000000000000000& 0& 0& 0& 0000000000000000000000 P"&,:{@R*/3579;ySD)D5?JRR+-.012468:<=R, G'  &Vy K;!Q!!"#X#&'R'''%(((2),e,,L1112 3D366788#9:;B;;;(<@NgNNNXXXXXtXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX8@0(  B S  ? _Hlt13393519 _Hlt1339352066N@@66N22m3v3444499-:5:::NNN ,,pFsFNNN33KLBJX[  ]^ a'(88LMNNs00)*!h"""((,,,,D1L12E3V3344667777<<<<T?U?Z?\?]?m???????*@*@AADD&F-FFFNNNNNNN-Department of Computer & Information SciencesdC:\Documents and Settings\sarah\My Documents\CETISECSIG\ecsig_meetings\meeting_5\meeting5minutes.doc-Department of Computer & Information ScienceshC:\Documents and Settings\sarah\Application Data\Microsoft\Word\AutoRecovery save of meeting5minutes.asd-Department of Computer & Information SciencesdC:\Documents and Settings\sarah\My Documents\CETISECSIG\ecsig_meetings\meeting_5\meeting5minutes.doc-Department of Computer & Information SciencesdC:\Documents and Settings\sarah\My Documents\CETISECSIG\ecsig_meetings\meeting_5\meeting5minutes.doc-Department of Computer & Information ScienceshC:\Documents and Settings\sarah\Application Data\Microsoft\Word\AutoRecovery save of meeting5minutes.asd-Department of Computer & Information SciencesdC:\Documents and Settings\sarah\My Documents\CETISECSIG\ecsig_meetings\meeting_5\meeting5minutes.doc-Department of Computer & Information SciencesdC:\Documents and Settings\sarah\My Documents\CETISECSIG\ecsig_meetings\meeting_5\meeting5minutes.doc-Department of Computer & Information SciencesdC:\Documents and Settings\sarah\My Documents\CETISECSIG\ecsig_meetings\meeting_5\meeting5minutes.doc-Department of Computer & Information SciencesdC:\Documents and Settings\sarah\My Documents\CETISECSIG\ecsig_meetings\meeting_5\meeting5minutes.doc-Department of Computer & Information SciencesdC:\Documents and Settings\sarah\My Documents\CETISECSIG\ecsig_meetings\meeting_5\meeting5minutes.doc)~|;xUSh]Pv a#oXHOK2gSiH,JlHNu$D>:$"q&*BF(_]2(4oA8mPHSKhkqNr]OL+F2O\N-?Pͦ_ZoSn.sU 32V>4V.*V ;]t]4Nq]NRVs+anN k' c.G0B gv7Bg*h oi , }q r orͦ_2sWZEJ|>lh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(^`OJPJQJ^Jo(-h pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(^`o(.^`.pLp^p`L.@ @ ^@ `.^`.L^`L.^`.^`.PLP^P`L.^`o(.^`.pLp^p`L.@ @ ^@ `.^`.L^`L.^`.^`.PLP^P`L.h 88^8`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh   ^ `OJQJo(h   ^ `OJQJo(h xx^x`OJQJo(oh HH^H`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h pp^p`OJQJo(oh @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h PP^P`OJQJo(oh   ^ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(^`OJPJQJ^Jo(-h pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h 88^8`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh   ^ `OJQJo(h   ^ `OJQJo(h xx^x`OJQJo(oh HH^H`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo( hh^h`OJQJo( ^`OJQJo( ^`OJQJo(o pp^p`OJQJo( @ @ ^@ `OJQJo( ^`OJQJo(o ^`OJQJo( ^`OJQJo( ^`OJQJo(o PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(^`o(.^`.pLp^p`L.@ @ ^@ `.^`.L^`L.^`.^`.PLP^P`L.hh^h`o(.h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo( ^`OJQJo( hh^h`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h pp^p`OJQJo(h @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh PP^P`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h pp^p`OJQJo(oh @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h PP^P`OJQJo(oh   ^ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h pp^p`OJQJo(oh @ @ ^@ `OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(oh ^`OJQJo(h ^`OJQJo(h PP^P`OJQJo(oh   ^ `OJQJo() B g#oSKx*V}qq&oiVs+aEJ|2soA;]]]OBg*hPHrsU?Pu$Si*4VorZoS2Vk' clqNN:$OKO~(_]2q]Sh))                            c                                                                                                                                                                 D                                                                                                                                              NNN@ NNt NNNp@UnknownLorna M. CampbellGz Times New Roman5Symbol3& z ArialI& ??Arial Unicode MS?5 z Courier New;Wingdings"qh\+kFړk&~^ @!!Kf20dO2Q Lorna M. Campbell-Department of Computer & Information SciencesOh+'0 0< X d p| ssLorna M. Campbelldornorn Normal.dotm.Department of Computer & Information Sciences.0126Microsoft Word 9.0t@36@p(τ@tU^ @՜.+,D՜.+,H hp  Caentre for ACademic Practice\!O2  Title  8@ _PID_HLINKSA U <mailto:lmc@strath.ac.ukWZ9>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR200211051653586&http://nzedsoft.com/Cetis.f/Index.htmT_3>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120759RY0>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20020624160000!>-$http://taste.merlot.org/awards2002/\Y*>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105162810R\'>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165633RX$>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106121137%/!?http://www.imsglobal.org/otf/otfpresentations2002sheffield.cfmPZ>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021016190914R^>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105165613J.http://imsglobal.org/learningdesign/index.cfmPX>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120327RX>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021105143414YW>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010801162745/FR20020729170509DF %http://ltsc.ieee.org/wg12/index.html?& #http://www.cetis.ac.uk/assessment/;9?http://www.cetis.ac.uk/members/accessibility/meetings/meetingsJ:http://www.strath.ac.uk/Departments/CAP/dnerlo/index.htmlPX>http://www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20010809144711/FR20021106120327e\'C:\Interoperability\LC SIG\banner2.gif  !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~Root Entry Fp}Data ?=1Table^WordDocument&|SummaryInformation(DocumentSummaryInformation8CompObjjObjectPoolp}p}  FMicrosoft Word Document MSWordDocWord.Document.89q