view printer-friendly version (opens in new window)
Engineering, Mathematics and the Dyslexic Student
This evening of short presentations is run by DDIG (Dyscalculia and Dyslexia Interest Group) and will cover issues relating to engineering, maths and dyslexia.
- Dyslexia Friendly Support for Engineering Mathematics.
- Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Engineering - a Case Study.
- MELEES - an Environment to support Dyslexic Students?
- Mind Mapping to Text Software: Mathematics Support for the Dyslexic Engineering Student
- Guidelines for Markers: a Brief Presentation of a new System at Leicester University.
Date: 16 March, 2004
Venue: University of Leicester, Leicester, England.
Event website: http://ddig.lboro.ac.uk/pages/events.html
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org