Engineering, Mathematics and the Dyslexic Student
This evening of short presentations is run by DDIG (Dyscalculia and Dyslexia Interest Group) and will cover issues relating to engineering, maths and dyslexia.
- Dyslexia Friendly Support for Engineering Mathematics.
- Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Engineering - a Case Study.
- MELEES - an Environment to support Dyslexic Students?
- Mind Mapping to Text Software: Mathematics Support for the Dyslexic Engineering Student
- Guidelines for Markers: a Brief Presentation of a new System at Leicester University.