view printer-friendly version (opens in new window)
CWUAAT (Cambridge Workshop on Universal Access and Assistive Technology)
This workshop covers universal design, assistive technology and rehabilitation robotics.
Sessions which may be of interest include:
- Monday 22 March, 16:00-17:15 - Evaluation of Techniques for Tracking Moving Objects in an Accessible Computer Game for Blind People by Wai Yu, Queen's University Belfast.
- Tuesday 23 March, 16:30-17:30 - An Accessible and Usable Internet for People who use AAC: From User Requirements to Guidelines by Colette Nicolle, Loughborough University.
- Tuesday 23 March, 15:00-16:30 - Poster Session: WebbIE, A Web Browser for Visually Impaired People by Alasdair King, UMIST.
- Tuesday 23 March, 15:00-16:30 - Poster Session: Modification of a Portable Electronic Museum Guide for Universal Access by Benjamin Knapp, MOTO Development Group.
- Tuesday 23 March, 15:00-16:30 - Poster Session: Creating Accessible Computer and Internet Interfaces for Individuals with Learning/Intellectual Disabilities by David O'Hara, New York Medical College.
- Tuesday 23 March, 15:00-16:30 - Poster Session: Inclusive Education - Integrating Online University of Buffalo.
- Wednesday 24 March, 09:00-10:15 - Virtual Learning Environments: Improving Accessibility Using Profiling by Susie Schofield, University of Dundee.
Date: from 22 March, 2004 to 24 March, 2004
Venue: Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, England.
Event website: http://rehab-www.eng.cam.ac.uk/cwuaat/cwuaat04.htm
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org