CWUAAT (Cambridge Workshop on Universal Access and Assistive Technology)
This workshop covers universal design, assistive technology and rehabilitation robotics.
Sessions which may be of interest include:
- Monday 22 March, 16:00-17:15 - Evaluation of Techniques for Tracking Moving Objects in an Accessible Computer Game for Blind People by Wai Yu, Queen's University Belfast.
- Tuesday 23 March, 16:30-17:30 - An Accessible and Usable Internet for People who use AAC: From User Requirements to Guidelines by Colette Nicolle, Loughborough University.
- Tuesday 23 March, 15:00-16:30 - Poster Session: WebbIE, A Web Browser for Visually Impaired People by Alasdair King, UMIST.
- Tuesday 23 March, 15:00-16:30 - Poster Session: Modification of a Portable Electronic Museum Guide for Universal Access by Benjamin Knapp, MOTO Development Group.
- Tuesday 23 March, 15:00-16:30 - Poster Session: Creating Accessible Computer and Internet Interfaces for Individuals with Learning/Intellectual Disabilities by David O'Hara, New York Medical College.
- Tuesday 23 March, 15:00-16:30 - Poster Session: Inclusive Education - Integrating Online University of Buffalo.
- Wednesday 24 March, 09:00-10:15 - Virtual Learning Environments: Improving Accessibility Using Profiling by Susie Schofield, University of Dundee.