view printer-friendly version (opens in new window)
The Thirteenth International World Wide Web Conference
This conference is organised by the IW3C2 (International World Wide Web Conference Committee) and provides a forum for the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
Sessions which may be of particular interest include:
- Tuesday 18 May - International Cross-Disciplinary Workshop on Web Accessibility by S Harper, Y Yesilada & C Goble, University of Manchester.
- Wednesday 19 May, 11:00-12:30 - Web Accessibility: A Broader View by J Richards & V Hanson, IBM Research.
- Wednesday 19 May, 11:00-12:30 - HearSay: Enabling Audio Browsing on Hypertext Content by I Ramakirshnan, Stony Brook University & G Yang, University at Buffalo.
- Wednesday 19 May, 11:00-12:30 - Web Standards: Where do we Stand Now?
- Wednesday 19 May, 14:00-15:30- Universal Web - Web Standards Come of Age.
- Wednesday 19 May, 16:00-17:30 - Markup and Style.
- Thursday 20 May, 11:00-12:30 - Standardized Uniqueness: Standards as the Key to Personalized Learning by P Dodds, Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative; E Duval, ARIADNE; R Farrell, IBM Research; L Greene, Medbiquitous; W Hodgins & T Richards, IEEE; & D Rehak, CMU.
- Friday 21 May, 14:00-15:30 - Giving a Voice to the Web.
Date: from 17 May, 2004 to 22 May, 2004
Venue: Sheraton Hotel, New York, U.S.A.
Event website: http://www.www2004.org/
Contact email: email@example.com