Ninth CETIS-TechDis Accessibility SIG (Special Interest Group) Meeting
This meeting is open to anyone interested in accessibility specifications and e-learning.
The agenda will include:
- An Introduction to the IMS Accessibility Guidelines and CETIS – Sharon Perry, CETIS: A brief overview of the work of CETIS, the SIG and the IMS Accessibility Guidelines.
- NLN Materials Project – Andy Dudfield, BECTA: An overview of the NLN Materials Project.
- Accessibility and BECTA - Adrian Higginbotham, BECTA: An introduction to BECTA's wider reaching accessibility work.
- Is "Good Enough", Good Enough? Creating an Authoring Tool with Built-in Accessibility
Support – David Kraithman, University of Hertfordshire: The SMIRK program developed at the University of Hertfordshire will be demonstrated and related to standards and specifications on
- Discussion: Time for discussion about relevant issues.
There is no charge for attending the meeting and lunch will be provided.