Web Accessibility: Design-for-All
This workshop encourages designers to develop a single accessible web site that does not impose barriers to usage.
- The nature of physical and cognitive abilities.
- Legal obligations: DDA and SENDA.
- Guidelines and best practice: The international Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
- Navigation and accessibility: principles and techniques.
- Testing and evaluating web pages.
- Demonstration of a screen reader.
- Accessibility issues for multimedia and document formats.
Cost: £125 for participants from Higher and Further Education.