view printer-friendly version (opens in new window)
Accessible Web Design - England
"This workshop encourages designers to develop a single accessible web site that does not impose barriers to usage."
- The nature of physical and cognitive disabilities.
- Legal obligations: DDA and SENDA.
- Guidelines and best practice: The international Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
- Navigation and accessibility .
- Accessible multimedia.
- Testing and evaluating web pages.
Cost: £125 for participants from Higher and Further Education.
Date: 24 February, 2005
Venue: University of Newcastle, Newcastle, England.
Event website: http://www.netskills.ac.uk/workshops/event/ncl-feb05-access-r1/index.html
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org