view printer-friendly version (opens in new window)
Techshare is an opportunity to engage with current thinking about the role of technology in the three themes of Learning, Work and Life.
Sessions which may be of particular interest include:
- Thursday 18th November, 11:30-12:10 - Web Accessibility and Disability: A Practical Introduction by Robin Christopherson and Jon Gooday, AbilityNet.
- Thursday 18th November, 12:30-13:10 - Journey to an Accessible Website by Alice Dryden and Marianne Lindfield, College of Occupational Therapists.
- Thursday 18th November, 16:20-17:00 - Eye opening! Supporting a Blind Sudent during an Information Technology Workshop by Anne Dickinson, Coventry University.
- Thursday 18th November, 17:20-18:00 - Terraformers and Accessible Computer Gaming by Thomas Weston, IGDA.
- Thursday 18th November, 17:20-18:00 - Practical Solutions to Difficult Web Design Problems by Crista Earl and Elizabeth Neal, American Foundation for the Blind.
- Friday 19th November, 10:00-10:40 - The Successful Development of an Accessible Web Authoring Tool in Cooperation with its Partially Sighted and Blind Users by John Norgaard, Sonokids Foundation.
Date: from 18 November, 2004 to 19 November, 2004
Venue: Jury's Inn, Birmingham, England.
Event website: http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/Code/public_rnib004057.hcsp
Contact email: email@example.com