Home & news
Notes from past meetings
The 14th Meeting
The 14th EC SIG meeting took place on Wednesday 23 November at the Digbeth Centre, South Birmingham College. This was a joint meeting with the CETIS Accesibility SIG. The theme for the day was m-learning.
- Sheila MacNeill, CETIS, "Introduction to the day", powerpoint presentation
- John Sewell, TechDis, "Making Published Materials Accessible", powerpoint presentation, podcast (MP3 Format, 12Mb)
- Sarah Knight, JISC e-Learning Programme, "Innovative Practice with Mobile & Wireless Technologies", powerpoint presentation, podcast (MP3 Format, 8.41Mb)
- Agnes Kukulska-Hulme, Open University, John Traxler, Wolverhampton University, "Landscape Study on the Use of Mobile and Wireless Technologies", powerpoint presentation, podcast (MP3 Format, 13.04Mb)
- Geoff Stead, CTAD, "The m-learning Project", powerpoint presentation,
podcast (MP3 Format, 13.56Mb)
- Pete Rainger, Key2Access, (presentation will be available shortly)
- John Cook, Claire Bradley, Richard Haynes, London Metropolitan University, "Designing for Formal, Non-Formal and Informal m-Learning", powerpoint presentation, podcasts:
- Part 1 (MP3 Format, 4.22Mb)
- Part 2 (MP3 Format, 4.84Mb)
- Part 3 (MP3 Format, 4.87Mb
- Part 4 (MP3 Format, 3.38Mb)
Notes and HTML versions of the presentations are available at http://www.cetis.ac.uk/members/accessibility/meetings/2005/sig12/overview.
Paul Trafford attended this meeting and wrote about it in his blog. The article is available at: http://ramble.oucs.ox.ac.uk/blog/pault/2005/11/25/1132957001463.html.