Home & news
Notes from past meetings
The fifth meeting
The fifth EC SIG meeting was held on Monday 21st October 2002 at the University of Staffordshire.
- Notes on CEN/ISSS Learning Technologies Workshop Working Meeting, Paris, October, 2002 ( Lorna M. Campbell)
- Notes on IMS Technical Forum, Sheffield, September 2002 (Sarah Currier)
- FE Focus Group Updates: March 2002, July 2002, October 2003.
- Merlot Conference/Conformance Issues, Steve Jeyes
- Recent Activities at Staffordshire University:COSE, CO3 and X4L Projects, Eddie Clarke & Mark Stiles
- IMS Technical Forum, Sarah Currier
- Valkenburg Group and CEN/ISSS Meetings, September 2002, Lorna Campbell
- Update on IMS Learning Design, Simple Sequencing & Content Packaging, Peter Sloep, OUNL
- Update on HLSI Digital Repository developmments, Steve Walmsley & Ben Ryan
- IMS Member Exchange & Special Briefings, Sheffield, September 2002, Ben Ryan
- Evaluating Learning Resources for Reusability: The 'DNER & Learning Objects' Study (ASCILITE 2002 slides) Sarah Currier & Lorna M. Campbell