February 13, 2006
Service-orient your web application - in two PPT slides
Tom Coates provides a minimalist presentation on building a web app: Native to a Web of Data. Its short and to the point - I think the bullet list captures a lot of the practical steps needed to build a service-oriented web application.
In fact, I'm struggling to come up with any major gaps here.
As a useful exercise, take a VLE and try to work through this list of points.
- Where does that take you?
- What would you need to change?
- What would you need to add?
- What would you have to remove?
- Where would you need to compromise on the design?